Indian Premier League 2014: Virat Kohli wants Yuvraj Singh in RCB squad?
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) skipper Virat Kohli is keen to get veteran Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh in his squad, in the upcoming IPL auctions, according to reports.
According to a report published in a leading English daily, Kohli has already spoken to the left-hander and is keen to get him in the squad. Meanwhile, a few other franchises are also keen to buy Yuvraj in the IPL auctions to be held on February 12, 13.
RCB were the first team to announce the list of their retained players. The team management retained their three key players – Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers. While RCB have always managed to score big runs, their bowling attack hasn`t been up to the mark, and the team management would also want to purchase some good bowlers for the seventh edition of the tournament.
Despite his poor form of late, Yuvraj Singh is still a world class T20 player. For the last three years, he was associated with the Kings XI Punjab, and surprisingly, he could not prove himself on a consistent basis.
Kings XI Punjab retained Manan Vohra and David Miller ahead of the IPL auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail