IPL 2014: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Surisers Hyderabad - Statistical highlights
Bangalore (158 for six) have produced their first score of 150 or more in the IPL 2014.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have become the third side to have played 100 matches in the IPL. Chennai (105) and Mumbai (101) were the first two teams to achieve the distinction.
RCB have won two and lost one (one-over eliminator after the gamd was tied) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (155/6) have recorded their third total of 150 or more in the IPL 2014 - their highest is 184 for one vs Delhi at Dubai on April 25.
Virat Kohli has registered his third duck at the IPL.
AB de Villiers (89 not out off 41 balls) has posted his first fifty in the present edition - his eleventh in the IPL overall. His match-saving innings is the highest by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014, eclipsing the 57 not out by Parthiv Patel vs Mumbai at Dubai on April 19.
De villiers` match-winning unbeaten 89 is the second highest by a Bangalore batsman against Sunrisers at the IPL. Virat Kohli had posted an unbeaten 93 at Bangalore on April 9, 2013.
De villiers has recorded strike rate of 217.07 - the highest by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014.
De villiers has managed 162 runs (ave.54.00) in five innings - the most by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014.
Shikhar Dhawan (37 off 36 balls) has recorded his second highest score in the IPL 2014 - the highest being 38 off 34 balls vs Rajasthan at Abu Dhabi on April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur