IPL 2014: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Surisers Hyderabad - Statistical highlights
Bangalore (158 for six) have produced their first score of 150 or more in the IPL 2014.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have become the third side to have played 100 matches in the IPL. Chennai (105) and Mumbai (101) were the first two teams to achieve the distinction.
RCB have won two and lost one (one-over eliminator after the gamd was tied) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (155/6) have recorded their third total of 150 or more in the IPL 2014 - their highest is 184 for one vs Delhi at Dubai on April 25.
Virat Kohli has registered his third duck at the IPL.
AB de Villiers (89 not out off 41 balls) has posted his first fifty in the present edition - his eleventh in the IPL overall. His match-saving innings is the highest by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014, eclipsing the 57 not out by Parthiv Patel vs Mumbai at Dubai on April 19.
De villiers` match-winning unbeaten 89 is the second highest by a Bangalore batsman against Sunrisers at the IPL. Virat Kohli had posted an unbeaten 93 at Bangalore on April 9, 2013.
De villiers has recorded strike rate of 217.07 - the highest by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014.
De villiers has managed 162 runs (ave.54.00) in five innings - the most by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014.
Shikhar Dhawan (37 off 36 balls) has recorded his second highest score in the IPL 2014 - the highest being 38 off 34 balls vs Rajasthan at Abu Dhabi on April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says