IPL Probe Commission meets Sourav Ganguly, Jagmohan Dalmiya in Kolkata
New Delhi: The IPL Probe Commission led by Retd Justice Mukul Mudgal met former India captain Sourav Ganguly and former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya in Kolkata on Friday.
According to a media release issued by the BCCI, the committee also met senior journalist Kishore Bhimani, cricket historian Boria Majumdar and Cricket Association of Bihar (CAB) secretary Aditya Verma.
The committee is set to meet a few other stakeholders in Bangalore today.
"The Committee would like to clarify that the interactions with various persons and deliberations are still on. The Committee has not arrived at any final conclusion yet, contrary to some speculations in the media. The Committee is likely to submit its report by the 10th February 2014," the release issued by BCCI treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'