IPL Probe Commission meets Sourav Ganguly, Jagmohan Dalmiya in Kolkata
New Delhi: The IPL Probe Commission led by Retd Justice Mukul Mudgal met former India captain Sourav Ganguly and former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya in Kolkata on Friday.
According to a media release issued by the BCCI, the committee also met senior journalist Kishore Bhimani, cricket historian Boria Majumdar and Cricket Association of Bihar (CAB) secretary Aditya Verma.
The committee is set to meet a few other stakeholders in Bangalore today.
"The Committee would like to clarify that the interactions with various persons and deliberations are still on. The Committee has not arrived at any final conclusion yet, contrary to some speculations in the media. The Committee is likely to submit its report by the 10th February 2014," the release issued by BCCI treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video