IPL spot-fixing: Delhi Police seeks custody of arrested cricketers for five more days
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Delhi police want the custody of S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila, Ankit Chavan and eight others arrested in IPL spot-fixing scandal for five more days.
Beleaguered Rajasthan Royals on Monday terminated the contract of the three players besides filing an FIR against the tainted trio.
The IPL last week found itself engulfed in a sensational spot-fixing scandal after Sreesanth and two of his Rajasthan Royals teammates were arrested by the police which claimed that they received upto Rs 60 lakh from bookies for bowling one manipulated over.
More to follow…
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi