IPL spot-fixing: Delhi Police seeks custody of arrested cricketers for five more days
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Delhi police want the custody of S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila, Ankit Chavan and eight others arrested in IPL spot-fixing scandal for five more days.
Beleaguered Rajasthan Royals on Monday terminated the contract of the three players besides filing an FIR against the tainted trio.
The IPL last week found itself engulfed in a sensational spot-fixing scandal after Sreesanth and two of his Rajasthan Royals teammates were arrested by the police which claimed that they received upto Rs 60 lakh from bookies for bowling one manipulated over.
More to follow…
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman