Kerala earn 3 points against Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Kerala walked away with three points owing to their first innings lead in a Group C Ranji Trophy match against Hyderabad that ended in a draw on the fourth and final day, here.
Chasing a victory target of 367 runs, Kerala were 146 for two in their second innings at the close of play with VA Jagadeesh (57 not out) and Rohan Prem (32 not out) in the middle.
Resuming at 329 for five, Hyderabad were bowled out for 429 in their second innings with Amol Shinde (91) missing out on a century by just nine runs while Ashish Reddy (50) hitting an attacking half-century.
For Kerala, Nizar Niyas picked up three wickets for 97 runs, while CP Shahid, V Manoharan and P Prasanth accounted for two wickets each.
Hyderabad: 201 and 429 all out in 131.2 overs (Hanuma Vihari 145, Amol Shinde 91, Ashsih Reddy 50; Nizar Niyas 3/97).
Kerala: 264 and 146 for 2 in 47 overs (N Surendran 57, VA Jagadeesh 57 not out; Ravi Kiran 2/29).
Points: Kerala 3, Hyderabad 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state