Kiwi media says greedy Indian match-fixers are true enemies of cricket
Wellington: The Kiwi media has said that a greedy India with regard to the menace of match-fixing is the real enemy of the sport of cricket and slumdog billionaires are ruining the show.
According to Stuff.co.nz, India is intent on a global take over of cricket and a few days ago, although it has hardly been reported, Narayanaswami Srinivasan, the president of Indian cricket, told the International Cricket Council that it wanted a bigger share of its profits.
India argues that it generates 75 per cent of the ICC`s profits and therefore the current arrangement, whereby 75 per cent of the total profits, is split equally between the full members (including New Zealand) is unfair, the report said.
N Srinivasan should be nowhere near the BCCI, let alone be influencing the ICC, which many people think just stands for Indian Cricket Council, in any case, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO