Kiwi media says greedy Indian match-fixers are true enemies of cricket
Wellington: The Kiwi media has said that a greedy India with regard to the menace of match-fixing is the real enemy of the sport of cricket and slumdog billionaires are ruining the show.
According to Stuff.co.nz, India is intent on a global take over of cricket and a few days ago, although it has hardly been reported, Narayanaswami Srinivasan, the president of Indian cricket, told the International Cricket Council that it wanted a bigger share of its profits.
India argues that it generates 75 per cent of the ICC`s profits and therefore the current arrangement, whereby 75 per cent of the total profits, is split equally between the full members (including New Zealand) is unfair, the report said.
N Srinivasan should be nowhere near the BCCI, let alone be influencing the ICC, which many people think just stands for Indian Cricket Council, in any case, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8
- Ageing is not bad at all, Sushmita Sen explains why!
- Open spaces in Delhi, NCR could be used by anti-national elements, say security agencies
- BSEB Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2016: Bihar Board Intermediate Class 12 XII Arts Results, BSEB 12th Inter Results 2016, Bihar Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be declared on May 25
- Spectrum cost very high in India, says Sistema