Misbah calls for ''responsible'' show after ''shocker of loss'' against Lanka
Karachi: Stunned after a defeat to Sri Lanka in the fourth One-Day International (ODI), Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq, whose wicket was the first to fall after he had contributed a half-century, said his team needed to show more responsibility.
"We will have to stop repeating our mistakes. We needed a run-a-ball and the batsmen should have taken more responsibility. Having played so many batsmen, each of them realise their responsibilities," The Express Tribune quoted Misbah, as saying.
Misbah rued a missed opportunity of winning the fourth ODI and called on the batsmen to up their game.
Pakistan’s batting has been criticised for long, for not being consistent and spoiling the bowlers`` good show, and it reached another low after the recent defeat, states the paper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you