Mitchell Starc suffers calf injury
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sydney: Australian pace sensation, Mitchell Starc, sustained a calf injury which will keep him out of Sunday’s ODI against Sri Lanka.
The tall fast bowler bowled six overs in Friday’s ODI against Sri Lanka and finished with figures of 1/25.
South Australian pacer Kane Richardson has been called up as cover for Sunday`s ODI against Sri Lanka at the Adelaide Oval.
A statement from Cricket Australia revealed that Starc may recover in time for next weekend’s match against Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan