MS Dhoni continues with `Sir Jadeja` jokes
New Delhi: Chennai Super Kings skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni today once again tickled his fans` funny bones by cracking few more jokes on his IPL teammate `Sir` Ravindra Jadeja.
"If ever Rajni sir had to face sir jadeja`s bowling,the battle would be known as CLASH OF THE TITANS," Dhoni wrote on his twitter handle.
Dhoni cracked another joke at his teammate, tweeting, "On 17.4.13 no planes landed at delhi airport from 7.30pm till 8.30 as sir jadeja was playing badminton In a nearby farm house."
This was the third time in less than two weeks that Dhoni was tweeting on Jadeja.
Chennai yesterday defeated Delhi Daredevils by 86 runs in their away tie to post their third win in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video