MS Dhoni continues with `Sir Jadeja` jokes
New Delhi: Chennai Super Kings skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni today once again tickled his fans` funny bones by cracking few more jokes on his IPL teammate `Sir` Ravindra Jadeja.
"If ever Rajni sir had to face sir jadeja`s bowling,the battle would be known as CLASH OF THE TITANS," Dhoni wrote on his twitter handle.
Dhoni cracked another joke at his teammate, tweeting, "On 17.4.13 no planes landed at delhi airport from 7.30pm till 8.30 as sir jadeja was playing badminton In a nearby farm house."
This was the third time in less than two weeks that Dhoni was tweeting on Jadeja.
Chennai yesterday defeated Delhi Daredevils by 86 runs in their away tie to post their third win in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'