MS Dhoni continues with `Sir Jadeja` jokes
New Delhi: Chennai Super Kings skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni today once again tickled his fans` funny bones by cracking few more jokes on his IPL teammate `Sir` Ravindra Jadeja.
"If ever Rajni sir had to face sir jadeja`s bowling,the battle would be known as CLASH OF THE TITANS," Dhoni wrote on his twitter handle.
Dhoni cracked another joke at his teammate, tweeting, "On 17.4.13 no planes landed at delhi airport from 7.30pm till 8.30 as sir jadeja was playing badminton In a nearby farm house."
This was the third time in less than two weeks that Dhoni was tweeting on Jadeja.
Chennai yesterday defeated Delhi Daredevils by 86 runs in their away tie to post their third win in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!