Muralidaran backs Samuels following chucking allegations
Sydney: Spin legend Muthiah Muralidaran has backed West Indian all rounder and Melbourne Renegades teammate, Marlon Samuels in the ongoing chucking debate over all rounder’s bowling action.
Brisbane Heat coach Darren Lehmann was reprimanded and received a suspended 3000 dollar fine by Cricket Australia for publicly questioning the validity of Samuels`` fast 120km/h off-spinners, News.com.au reports.
Muralidaran has said the Renegades and Samuels are bewildered by what appears a storm in a teacup over an action cleared by the International Cricket Council in 2011. Murali said Samuels didn’t take Lehmann’s comments seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi