My fitness has been assessed by physio at NCA: Sehwag
New Delhi: Reluctant to speak about the upcoming ODI and Twenty20 series against Sri Lanka, senior batsman Virender Sehwag, who was nursing a shoulder injury, on Tuesday said his fitness has been assessed by the physios at the National Cricket Academy.
"I have been to the National Cricket Academy (NCA) where I have gone through fitness test. The report of the physios will be submitted to the selection committee. Let`s wait and watch," Sehwag told mediapersons at a promotional event on Tuesday.
On a different note, Sehwag was asked about whether cricketers are too much into endorsements, he candidly replied, "Cricket career is a short one and I would like to do as many endorsements as possible in this span."
With total chaos at the event, Sehwag wasn`t allowed to entertain any cricketing questions from the waiting media during the scheduled conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter