My fitness has been assessed by physio at NCA: Sehwag
New Delhi: Reluctant to speak about the upcoming ODI and Twenty20 series against Sri Lanka, senior batsman Virender Sehwag, who was nursing a shoulder injury, on Tuesday said his fitness has been assessed by the physios at the National Cricket Academy.
"I have been to the National Cricket Academy (NCA) where I have gone through fitness test. The report of the physios will be submitted to the selection committee. Let`s wait and watch," Sehwag told mediapersons at a promotional event on Tuesday.
On a different note, Sehwag was asked about whether cricketers are too much into endorsements, he candidly replied, "Cricket career is a short one and I would like to do as many endorsements as possible in this span."
With total chaos at the event, Sehwag wasn`t allowed to entertain any cricketing questions from the waiting media during the scheduled conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future