Pakistan all out for 49; their lowest score in Tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Johannesburg: Dale Steyn claimed a five-wicket haul as Pakistan were bowled out for 49 runs, their lowest ever score in a Test, on Day 2 of the 1st Test match against South Africa at Johannesburg.
The tourists were bundled out in 29.1 overs with only two batsmen, Azhar Ali and Misbah-ul-Haq, registering double figures.
For the hosts, Dale Steyn ended with figures of 6 for 8 runs in 8.1 overs. Kallis and Philander picked two wickets each.
Earlier Pakistan had dismissed the Proteas for 253 runs in their first innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing