Pakistan all out for 49; their lowest score in Tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Johannesburg: Dale Steyn claimed a five-wicket haul as Pakistan were bowled out for 49 runs, their lowest ever score in a Test, on Day 2 of the 1st Test match against South Africa at Johannesburg.
The tourists were bundled out in 29.1 overs with only two batsmen, Azhar Ali and Misbah-ul-Haq, registering double figures.
For the hosts, Dale Steyn ended with figures of 6 for 8 runs in 8.1 overs. Kallis and Philander picked two wickets each.
Earlier Pakistan had dismissed the Proteas for 253 runs in their first innings.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan