Pakistan all out for 49; their lowest score in Tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Johannesburg: Dale Steyn claimed a five-wicket haul as Pakistan were bowled out for 49 runs, their lowest ever score in a Test, on Day 2 of the 1st Test match against South Africa at Johannesburg.
The tourists were bundled out in 29.1 overs with only two batsmen, Azhar Ali and Misbah-ul-Haq, registering double figures.
For the hosts, Dale Steyn ended with figures of 6 for 8 runs in 8.1 overs. Kallis and Philander picked two wickets each.
Earlier Pakistan had dismissed the Proteas for 253 runs in their first innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Suspended Bihar BJP MLC Tunna Pandey sent to 12-day custody for molesting minor girl on train