Pakistan all out for 49; their lowest score in Tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Johannesburg: Dale Steyn claimed a five-wicket haul as Pakistan were bowled out for 49 runs, their lowest ever score in a Test, on Day 2 of the 1st Test match against South Africa at Johannesburg.
The tourists were bundled out in 29.1 overs with only two batsmen, Azhar Ali and Misbah-ul-Haq, registering double figures.
For the hosts, Dale Steyn ended with figures of 6 for 8 runs in 8.1 overs. Kallis and Philander picked two wickets each.
Earlier Pakistan had dismissed the Proteas for 253 runs in their first innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'