Pakistan Super League postponed, new dates to be announced soon
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Pakistan Cricket Board on Friday postponed the much-awaited T-20 tournament — Pakistan Premier League (PSL).
PCB said that they decided to reschedule the tournament in order to give investors and broadcasters more time for preparation.
"The concerns expressed by the stakeholders on tight timelines for submission of bids & leveraging of assets, hold merit," PCB said in a statement.
Notably, keeping in mind the enormous success of the Indian Premier League, the Pakistan board had decided to come up with their own version of the shortest format of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption