Pakistan Super League postponed, new dates to be announced soon
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Pakistan Cricket Board on Friday postponed the much-awaited T-20 tournament — Pakistan Premier League (PSL).
PCB said that they decided to reschedule the tournament in order to give investors and broadcasters more time for preparation.
"The concerns expressed by the stakeholders on tight timelines for submission of bids & leveraging of assets, hold merit," PCB said in a statement.
Notably, keeping in mind the enormous success of the Indian Premier League, the Pakistan board had decided to come up with their own version of the shortest format of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur