Pakistan Super League postponed, new dates to be announced soon
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Pakistan Cricket Board on Friday postponed the much-awaited T-20 tournament — Pakistan Premier League (PSL).
PCB said that they decided to reschedule the tournament in order to give investors and broadcasters more time for preparation.
"The concerns expressed by the stakeholders on tight timelines for submission of bids & leveraging of assets, hold merit," PCB said in a statement.
Notably, keeping in mind the enormous success of the Indian Premier League, the Pakistan board had decided to come up with their own version of the shortest format of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'