Parvinder Awana to replace RP Singh in India A team
New Delhi: Paceman R P Singh, who played for Mumbai Indians in the ongoing Indian Premier League, was on Saturday ruled out of the India `A` tour of the West Indies, due to a knee injury.
"He has been advised a week`s rest, after which he will be reporting to the NCA for further injury management," a BCCI release said.
The All-India Selection Committee has picked Parvinder Awana as his replacement in the India `A` squad for the West Indies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death