Parvinder Awana to replace RP Singh in India A team
New Delhi: Paceman R P Singh, who played for Mumbai Indians in the ongoing Indian Premier League, was on Saturday ruled out of the India `A` tour of the West Indies, due to a knee injury.
"He has been advised a week`s rest, after which he will be reporting to the NCA for further injury management," a BCCI release said.
The All-India Selection Committee has picked Parvinder Awana as his replacement in the India `A` squad for the West Indies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed