Parvinder Awana to replace RP Singh in India A team
New Delhi: Paceman R P Singh, who played for Mumbai Indians in the ongoing Indian Premier League, was on Saturday ruled out of the India `A` tour of the West Indies, due to a knee injury.
"He has been advised a week`s rest, after which he will be reporting to the NCA for further injury management," a BCCI release said.
The All-India Selection Committee has picked Parvinder Awana as his replacement in the India `A` squad for the West Indies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday