Pattinson slams Graham Gooch for remarks on brother
Sydney: Australian fast bowler James Pattinson has slammed England batting coach Graham Gooch for speaking ill about his cricketer brother Darren Pattinson, adding that his father wanted to give him a beating lesson for his comments.
Gooch had described Darren`s selection in an England Test as one of the most left-field decisions he had ever seen and declared that the international game was in danger of being devalued if there were any more selections like that, according to a report.
The Aussie quick`s emotion first came out in Brisbane last summer when he dared to give South African captain Graeme Smith a mouthful and a send-off, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands