PCB likely to hold proposed T20 League in Mirpur
Lahore: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is likely to hold its version of the Twenty20 League at the Quaid-e-Azam Stadium in Mirpur.
The PCB has been chalking out plans and is finalising the modalities to conduct the Pakistan Twenty20 League event peacefully for the revival of Pakistan cricket, reports The Nation.
Earlier, the PCB had reportedly sought the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) help to organise the Pakistan Twenty20 League and to convince foreign players to take part in it, sources said.
“The ICC officials agreed that the Pakistan Twenty20 League, if held successfully with the participation of some foreign players, could go a long way in reviving international cricket in Pakistan,” sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa