PCB likely to hold proposed T20 League in Mirpur
Lahore: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is likely to hold its version of the Twenty20 League at the Quaid-e-Azam Stadium in Mirpur.
The PCB has been chalking out plans and is finalising the modalities to conduct the Pakistan Twenty20 League event peacefully for the revival of Pakistan cricket, reports The Nation.
Earlier, the PCB had reportedly sought the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) help to organise the Pakistan Twenty20 League and to convince foreign players to take part in it, sources said.
“The ICC officials agreed that the Pakistan Twenty20 League, if held successfully with the participation of some foreign players, could go a long way in reviving international cricket in Pakistan,” sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sinn Fein calls for vote on Irish unity after Brexit
- Enough "firepower" to deal with Brexit fallout: Govt
- US Supreme Court's tie blocks Obama's immigration plan
- China, Switzerland oppose India's bid for NSG membership; Arvind Kejriwal seeks explanation from PM Narendra Modi
- You MUST pack these essentials in your kit while travelling!