Lyon equals Johnson`s unique batting feat which even Bradman failed to achieve
Sydney: Australian spinner Nathan Lyon has equaled a unique feat which even legendary batsman Sir Donald Bradman could not achieve during his cricket career.
Australia`s No.11 Lyon managed to last the entire Ashes series without being dismissed and joins Bill Johnson, who achieved the feat in 1949-50, as the only batsman to remain unbeaten throughout a five-Test series.
Lyon batted once in each of the first four Tests, scoring of 1*, 17*, 17* and 18* , news.com.au reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate