McDermott says Siddle`s dominance `playing on mind` of Kevin Pietersen
Sydney: Australia`s bowling coach Craig McDermott has said that Peter Siddle`s dominance over Kevin Pietersen is playing on the mind of England`s rock star batsman.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the Victorian quick dismissed Pietersen for the 10th time in his career and third in a row in these Ashes, late on Saturday in what could be one of the key moments of the series.
Completed via a wonder catch from Mitchell Johnson, who can seemingly do no wrong this summer, it left England ailing at 4-146 and Australia ever closer to the victory in Perth that will secure them a 3-0 Ashes win, the report said.
McDermott said that Siddle just bowls very tight lines to Pietersen and it plays on anybody`s mind.
He added that some players don`t like facing certain bowlers and some players don`t like bowling to certain batsmen, adding that it has worked out in Siddle`s favour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video