Sachin Tendulkar only Indian in Wisden all-time Test XI
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar was the only Indian to be included in Wisden’s all-time Test XI announced on Wednesday.
Legendary Australian cricketer Don Bradman has been made the captain of the team announced to mark 150 years of the Cricketers’ Almanack.
Former Pakistani bowler Wasim Akram is the second cricketer from the subcontinent to have found a place in the team.
Tendulkar will play his record 200th Test against West Indies next month which will be his final international game.
Wisden World XI:
1. J. B. Hobbs (England)
2. W. G. Grace (England)
3. D. G. Bradman (Australia)
4. S. R. Tendulkar (India)
5. V. A. Richards (West Indies)
6. G. S. Sobers (West Indies)
7. A. P. E. Knott (England)
8. Wasim Akram (Pakistan)
9. S. K. Warne (Australia)
10. M. D. Marshall (West Indies)
11. S. F. Barnes (England)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed