Sammy believes ‘insider’ Gibson can make the most of England’s weakness
London: West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes coach Ottis Gibson’s two and a half year long tenure with England’s backroom staff could prove decisive for their chances to perform well during the tour.
“They are No1 in the world. So whatever weakness they have, we will try to exploit it,” the Daily Express quoted Sammy, as saying.
“We have a good coach in Ottis. So I know he will make sure all the information in the dressing room is quite clear. The experience he has gained by playing in England will be a massive asset to us in the team,” he added.
The Test series between both teams would commence on May 17 at Lord’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof