Sammy believes ‘insider’ Gibson can make the most of England’s weakness
London: West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes coach Ottis Gibson’s two and a half year long tenure with England’s backroom staff could prove decisive for their chances to perform well during the tour.
“They are No1 in the world. So whatever weakness they have, we will try to exploit it,” the Daily Express quoted Sammy, as saying.
“We have a good coach in Ottis. So I know he will make sure all the information in the dressing room is quite clear. The experience he has gained by playing in England will be a massive asset to us in the team,” he added.
The Test series between both teams would commence on May 17 at Lord’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Women subjected to torture by Mexican police, armed forces: Report
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard
- Soon, education till Class 10 may become free
- US, European stocks rise, ending Brexit rout