Sammy believes ‘insider’ Gibson can make the most of England’s weakness
London: West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes coach Ottis Gibson’s two and a half year long tenure with England’s backroom staff could prove decisive for their chances to perform well during the tour.
“They are No1 in the world. So whatever weakness they have, we will try to exploit it,” the Daily Express quoted Sammy, as saying.
“We have a good coach in Ottis. So I know he will make sure all the information in the dressing room is quite clear. The experience he has gained by playing in England will be a massive asset to us in the team,” he added.
The Test series between both teams would commence on May 17 at Lord’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt