Sammy believes ‘insider’ Gibson can make the most of England’s weakness
London: West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes coach Ottis Gibson’s two and a half year long tenure with England’s backroom staff could prove decisive for their chances to perform well during the tour.
“They are No1 in the world. So whatever weakness they have, we will try to exploit it,” the Daily Express quoted Sammy, as saying.
“We have a good coach in Ottis. So I know he will make sure all the information in the dressing room is quite clear. The experience he has gained by playing in England will be a massive asset to us in the team,” he added.
The Test series between both teams would commence on May 17 at Lord’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai