Sammy believes ‘insider’ Gibson can make the most of England’s weakness
London: West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes coach Ottis Gibson’s two and a half year long tenure with England’s backroom staff could prove decisive for their chances to perform well during the tour.
“They are No1 in the world. So whatever weakness they have, we will try to exploit it,” the Daily Express quoted Sammy, as saying.
“We have a good coach in Ottis. So I know he will make sure all the information in the dressing room is quite clear. The experience he has gained by playing in England will be a massive asset to us in the team,” he added.
The Test series between both teams would commence on May 17 at Lord’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- I wanted to represent India at Cannes red carpet: Sonam Kapoor
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 declared: Check gbshse.gov.in, goaresults.nic.in to know your score
- Gold price slumps by Rs 370 to 6-week low of Rs 29,200 per ten grams
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Childhood fitness cuts heart disease risks in adulthood