Six members of Indian squad reach Rajkot for Oct 10 T20 tie
Rajkot: Six members of Indian team arrived here tonight while the rest, including captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, will land here tomorrow, ahead of T20 International against Australia on October 10.
The players landed here were Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra and Yuvraj Singh, said Saurashtra Cricket Association (SCA) Manager Himanshu Shah.
He said Dhoni and others are expected to reach tomorrow evening, as also Mohmmad Sami and Vinay Kumar.
Team Australia will also be reaching here tomorrow evening, Shah said.
He said though arrangement has been made for floodlights for the match, both the teams have not yet forwarded any request to SCA for practice session under the lights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says