Six members of Indian squad reach Rajkot for Oct 10 T20 tie
Rajkot: Six members of Indian team arrived here tonight while the rest, including captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, will land here tomorrow, ahead of T20 International against Australia on October 10.
The players landed here were Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra and Yuvraj Singh, said Saurashtra Cricket Association (SCA) Manager Himanshu Shah.
He said Dhoni and others are expected to reach tomorrow evening, as also Mohmmad Sami and Vinay Kumar.
Team Australia will also be reaching here tomorrow evening, Shah said.
He said though arrangement has been made for floodlights for the match, both the teams have not yet forwarded any request to SCA for practice session under the lights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren