Six members of Indian squad reach Rajkot for Oct 10 T20 tie
Rajkot: Six members of Indian team arrived here tonight while the rest, including captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, will land here tomorrow, ahead of T20 International against Australia on October 10.
The players landed here were Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra and Yuvraj Singh, said Saurashtra Cricket Association (SCA) Manager Himanshu Shah.
He said Dhoni and others are expected to reach tomorrow evening, as also Mohmmad Sami and Vinay Kumar.
Team Australia will also be reaching here tomorrow evening, Shah said.
He said though arrangement has been made for floodlights for the match, both the teams have not yet forwarded any request to SCA for practice session under the lights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself