SL court issues notice to Dilshan over child maintenance
Colombo: Star Sri Lankan cricketer Tillakaratne Dilshan has been reportedly asked to appear in court over a child maintenance case.
He has been asked to appear in a district court here on March 6, lawyers were quoted as saying in the `Ceylon Today` newspaper.
Dilshan`s first wife Nilanka Vithanage claims that the former captain has not been paying maintenance of Rs 20,000 per month since November last year.
Vithanage had divorced Dilshan following which the star batsman married for the second time. Vithanage claims in her complaint that Dilshan`s annual income exceeds Rs 150 million and he owns properties in excess of Rs 250 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!