SL court issues notice to Dilshan over child maintenance
Colombo: Star Sri Lankan cricketer Tillakaratne Dilshan has been reportedly asked to appear in court over a child maintenance case.
He has been asked to appear in a district court here on March 6, lawyers were quoted as saying in the `Ceylon Today` newspaper.
Dilshan`s first wife Nilanka Vithanage claims that the former captain has not been paying maintenance of Rs 20,000 per month since November last year.
Vithanage had divorced Dilshan following which the star batsman married for the second time. Vithanage claims in her complaint that Dilshan`s annual income exceeds Rs 150 million and he owns properties in excess of Rs 250 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Tusshar Kapoor’s decision to embrace fatherhood will inspire you – Details inside
- Yazidi victim demands genocide trial for IS leaders
- Several parts of Telangana receive heavy rain
- Ask Sourav Ganguly what problem he has with me: Ravi Shastri on his absence during interview
- Rajinikanth ji's film stole the poster of our film, says Irrfan Khan