SL court issues notice to Dilshan over child maintenance
Colombo: Star Sri Lankan cricketer Tillakaratne Dilshan has been reportedly asked to appear in court over a child maintenance case.
He has been asked to appear in a district court here on March 6, lawyers were quoted as saying in the `Ceylon Today` newspaper.
Dilshan`s first wife Nilanka Vithanage claims that the former captain has not been paying maintenance of Rs 20,000 per month since November last year.
Vithanage had divorced Dilshan following which the star batsman married for the second time. Vithanage claims in her complaint that Dilshan`s annual income exceeds Rs 150 million and he owns properties in excess of Rs 250 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Are you happy at your workplace? Find out why it matters!
- MK Stalin elected DMK Legislature Party Leader; set to become LOP
- Outsiders should respect regional order in South China Sea: Beijing
- Japan, Canada share "serious concerns" on South China Sea: Shinzo Abe
- Twitter modifies 140-character limit, gives a bit more space to tweet!