Still a lot to achieve, says Virat Kohli
Chennai: India batsman Virat Kohli on Tuesday said he still has a lot to achieve and wants to win more matches for India.
Declared the `Next Cricket Star` by health drink brand `Boost,` Kohli told reporters that pressure and challenges were part of the game "but I like it rather than being not there at all."
"I want to be an achiever. There is a lot left to achieve and I hope I win many more games of India," Kohli said.
"Sometimes I feel a bit under pressure. But all that is part of being there," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price