Still a lot to achieve, says Virat Kohli
Chennai: India batsman Virat Kohli on Tuesday said he still has a lot to achieve and wants to win more matches for India.
Declared the `Next Cricket Star` by health drink brand `Boost,` Kohli told reporters that pressure and challenges were part of the game "but I like it rather than being not there at all."
"I want to be an achiever. There is a lot left to achieve and I hope I win many more games of India," Kohli said.
"Sometimes I feel a bit under pressure. But all that is part of being there," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?