Still a lot to achieve, says Virat Kohli
Chennai: India batsman Virat Kohli on Tuesday said he still has a lot to achieve and wants to win more matches for India.
Declared the `Next Cricket Star` by health drink brand `Boost,` Kohli told reporters that pressure and challenges were part of the game "but I like it rather than being not there at all."
"I want to be an achiever. There is a lot left to achieve and I hope I win many more games of India," Kohli said.
"Sometimes I feel a bit under pressure. But all that is part of being there," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das