Success begets success, says MS Dhoni
Ranchi: Team India Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni today said success begets success as he associated himself with "Hip Hip Hurray" to promote a sports-based curriculum to engage children and youth in Jharkhand.
"It is said that success of anything attracts many others into it. And if we work hard together we can achieve success," Dhoni said here.
"I have been trying for long how could I associate with Magic Bus (India Foundation), but did not get a mutual spark. Now I think we have struck the right chord soccer," Dhoni said in the presence of former Indian football team captain Bhaichung Bhutia, former Jharkhand deputy chief minister Sudesh Mahto and other ex-players.
Magic Bus, which works in nurturing children and moving them out of poverty, has set a `goal` in Jharkhand, empowering 88,000 youth covering 4,423 panchayats.
"Very rarely different sports personalities get an opportunity to share a common dais. Though we play different sports we have one thing in common---we play for (sic) win," Dhoni said referring to Bhutia and other former players on the stage to mark the launching ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog