Sunil Narine to replace injured Roach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Off-spinner Sunil Narine was called in to replace injured Kemar Roach in the West Indies Test side currently touring England on Wednesday.
Narine, who has played eight ODIs and two Twenty20 internationals, is yet to make Test debut. He was part of the Kolkata Knight Riders team in the just concluded Indian Premier League where he finished with 24 wickets in six matches for the winners.
West Indies play England in the third Test in Birmingham starting on June 7 after losing the first two matches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Bangladesh pacer Shahadat Hossain apologizes for torturing 11-year-old girl, asks for end to ban
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover's special YOGA session before wedding!
- Vijay Mallya says keen on paying up dues, but Rs 9000 default figure artificially inflated
- Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua alleges 'India-China economic business deal' behind visa cancellation
- VIDEO: Prepare to laugh - 23 Hilarious Inzamam-ul-Haq run outs!