Sunil Narine to replace injured Roach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Off-spinner Sunil Narine was called in to replace injured Kemar Roach in the West Indies Test side currently touring England on Wednesday.
Narine, who has played eight ODIs and two Twenty20 internationals, is yet to make Test debut. He was part of the Kolkata Knight Riders team in the just concluded Indian Premier League where he finished with 24 wickets in six matches for the winners.
West Indies play England in the third Test in Birmingham starting on June 7 after losing the first two matches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre