Sunil Narine to replace injured Roach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Off-spinner Sunil Narine was called in to replace injured Kemar Roach in the West Indies Test side currently touring England on Wednesday.
Narine, who has played eight ODIs and two Twenty20 internationals, is yet to make Test debut. He was part of the Kolkata Knight Riders team in the just concluded Indian Premier League where he finished with 24 wickets in six matches for the winners.
West Indies play England in the third Test in Birmingham starting on June 7 after losing the first two matches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'