Sunil Narine to replace injured Roach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Off-spinner Sunil Narine was called in to replace injured Kemar Roach in the West Indies Test side currently touring England on Wednesday.
Narine, who has played eight ODIs and two Twenty20 internationals, is yet to make Test debut. He was part of the Kolkata Knight Riders team in the just concluded Indian Premier League where he finished with 24 wickets in six matches for the winners.
West Indies play England in the third Test in Birmingham starting on June 7 after losing the first two matches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read