Pallekele: Statistical highlights of the World Twenty20 match between Pakistan and New Zealand here on Sunday.
• Saeed Ajmal is the first bowler to capture four wickets in an innings three times in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Ajmal`s superb bowling figures of 4 for 30 are the second best by a Pakistani bowler against New Zealand in the ICC World Twenty20, behind the 5 for six by Umar Gul at The Oval on June 13, 2009.
• Shahid Afridi is the top wicket-taker in the ICC World Twenty20, capturing 28 at an average of 19.60 in 21 matches.
• Both Shahid Afridi (13 at 15.15 runs apiece in nine matches) and Tim Southee (13 at 14.38 runs apiece in six matches) share a record for most wickets in New Zealand-Pakistan T20Is.
• Daniel Vettori took his tally of wickets to 19 at an average of 18.05 in 15 matches - the most by a New Zealander in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Pakistan (177 for six) have recorded their second highest total against New Zealand in T20 Internationals, next only to the 183 for six at Christchurch on December 30, 2010.
• New Zealand (164/9) have recorded their highest total against Pakistan in the ICC World Twenty20. The said total is their second highest against Pakistan in T20Is, next only to the 185 for seven at Hamilton on December 28, 2010.
• Nicol and Williamson have added 53 for the first wicket - New Zealand`s highest against Pakistan in Twenty20 Internationals.
• Pakistan`s exciting 13-run victory is their third in four matches against New Zealand in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Nasir Jamshed (56 off 35 balls) has recorded his maiden fifty in T20Is. He also received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
• Jamshed, with his 27-ball fifty, has equalled Pakistan`s record for the quickest fifty in the ICC World Twenty20. During the course of his 57 off 31 balls against Sri Lanka at Johannesburg on September 17, 2007, Shoaib Malik had registered a 27-ball fifty.
• Jamshed and Hafeez have added 76 - Pakistan`s highest for the second wicket in the ICC World Twenty20.