ICC T20 World Cup: Pakistan vs New Zealand – Statistical highlights
Pallekele: Statistical highlights of the World Twenty20 match between Pakistan and New Zealand here on Sunday.
• Saeed Ajmal is the first bowler to capture four wickets in an innings three times in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Ajmal`s superb bowling figures of 4 for 30 are the second best by a Pakistani bowler against New Zealand in the ICC World Twenty20, behind the 5 for six by Umar Gul at The Oval on June 13, 2009.
• Shahid Afridi is the top wicket-taker in the ICC World Twenty20, capturing 28 at an average of 19.60 in 21 matches.
• Both Shahid Afridi (13 at 15.15 runs apiece in nine matches) and Tim Southee (13 at 14.38 runs apiece in six matches) share a record for most wickets in New Zealand-Pakistan T20Is.
• Daniel Vettori took his tally of wickets to 19 at an average of 18.05 in 15 matches - the most by a New Zealander in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Pakistan (177 for six) have recorded their second highest total against New Zealand in T20 Internationals, next only to the 183 for six at Christchurch on December 30, 2010.
• New Zealand (164/9) have recorded their highest total against Pakistan in the ICC World Twenty20. The said total is their second highest against Pakistan in T20Is, next only to the 185 for seven at Hamilton on December 28, 2010.
• Nicol and Williamson have added 53 for the first wicket - New Zealand`s highest against Pakistan in Twenty20 Internationals.
• Pakistan`s exciting 13-run victory is their third in four matches against New Zealand in the ICC World Twenty20.
• Nasir Jamshed (56 off 35 balls) has recorded his maiden fifty in T20Is. He also received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
• Jamshed, with his 27-ball fifty, has equalled Pakistan`s record for the quickest fifty in the ICC World Twenty20. During the course of his 57 off 31 balls against Sri Lanka at Johannesburg on September 17, 2007, Shoaib Malik had registered a 27-ball fifty.
• Jamshed and Hafeez have added 76 - Pakistan`s highest for the second wicket in the ICC World Twenty20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now