Trivia: Rahul Dravid
How many runs did Rahul Dravid score in ODIs?
Dravid scored 10889 runs in 344 ODIs.
How many centuries did Dravid hit in ODIs?
Dravid hit 12 centuries with 153 being his best.
How many runs did Dravid score in Tests?
Dravid scored 13288 runs in 164 Tests.
How many centuries did Dravid score in Tests?
Dravid scored 36 centuries in Tests.
How many centuries did Dravid score outside India?
Out of 36 centuries he scored in Tests, 21 were scored outside India.
What is Dravid’s nickname?
Dravid’s nickname is ‘The Wall’ for his ability to play long innings and provide stability to the Indian batting line-up. He is also called “Jammy”.
With which former Indian captain did Rahul Dravid make his Test debut?
Rahul Dravid made his Test debut with former India captain Sourav Ganguly in 1996 at Lord’s.
Where and when did Dravid score his first Test century?
Dravid scored his maiden Test century in 1997 at Johannesburg against a formidable South African side consisting of pacers like Allan Donalnd, Shaun Pollock.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?