Trivia: Rahul Dravid
How many runs did Rahul Dravid score in ODIs?
Dravid scored 10889 runs in 344 ODIs.
How many centuries did Dravid hit in ODIs?
Dravid hit 12 centuries with 153 being his best.
How many runs did Dravid score in Tests?
Dravid scored 13288 runs in 164 Tests.
How many centuries did Dravid score in Tests?
Dravid scored 36 centuries in Tests.
How many centuries did Dravid score outside India?
Out of 36 centuries he scored in Tests, 21 were scored outside India.
What is Dravid’s nickname?
Dravid’s nickname is ‘The Wall’ for his ability to play long innings and provide stability to the Indian batting line-up. He is also called “Jammy”.
With which former Indian captain did Rahul Dravid make his Test debut?
Rahul Dravid made his Test debut with former India captain Sourav Ganguly in 1996 at Lord’s.
Where and when did Dravid score his first Test century?
Dravid scored his maiden Test century in 1997 at Johannesburg against a formidable South African side consisting of pacers like Allan Donalnd, Shaun Pollock.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you