Trusting Pakistan is a joke, says Gautam Gambhir
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers along Line of Control on Tuesday, cricketer Gautam Gambhir on Wednesday said that trusting Pakistan is a joke.
“Something I read in newspapers: this year alone Pakistan has violated cease fire pact 57 times. And we continue to trust them! Joke,” Gambhir posted on the microblogging website Twitter on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, five Indian soldiers were killed along Line of Control by the Pakistani troops. The ambush that killed five soldiers is one of the worst incidents along LoC since the ceasefire came into force between India and Pakistan in 2003. A wounded soldier is recuperating in a hospital at Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest