Trusting Pakistan is a joke, says Gautam Gambhir
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers along Line of Control on Tuesday, cricketer Gautam Gambhir on Wednesday said that trusting Pakistan is a joke.
“Something I read in newspapers: this year alone Pakistan has violated cease fire pact 57 times. And we continue to trust them! Joke,” Gambhir posted on the microblogging website Twitter on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, five Indian soldiers were killed along Line of Control by the Pakistani troops. The ambush that killed five soldiers is one of the worst incidents along LoC since the ceasefire came into force between India and Pakistan in 2003. A wounded soldier is recuperating in a hospital at Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway