Trusting Pakistan is a joke, says Gautam Gambhir
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reacting to the killing of five Indian soldiers along Line of Control on Tuesday, cricketer Gautam Gambhir on Wednesday said that trusting Pakistan is a joke.
“Something I read in newspapers: this year alone Pakistan has violated cease fire pact 57 times. And we continue to trust them! Joke,” Gambhir posted on the microblogging website Twitter on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, five Indian soldiers were killed along Line of Control by the Pakistani troops. The ambush that killed five soldiers is one of the worst incidents along LoC since the ceasefire came into force between India and Pakistan in 2003. A wounded soldier is recuperating in a hospital at Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Barack Obama banishes Vietnam war era with lifting of arms ban
- India braces for more heat after temperature breaks records; over 300 dead in Telangana
- Manipur HSLC Result 2016, BSEM HSLC Class 10th Results 2016, Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016 to be declared on May 24
- Sensex falls for 4th day on Fed rate hike caution
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8