West Indies rout Bangladesh by 10 wickets in second Test
Zeenews Sports Bureau
West Indies defeated Bangladesh by 10 wickets in the second Test played between the two sides at Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium, Khulna on Sunday.
Bangladesh had lost the wicket of Shakib Al Hasan towards the end of Day 4 and the West Indies bowlers struck early on the final day and they needed just 22 runs to win the match.
Chris Gayle (20*) and Kieran Powell (9) comfortably chased down the target.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani