Yuvraj`s academy to host its first school T20 tournament
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh Centre of Excellence (YSCE) will host its first invitational school T20 cricket tournament from December 7 to 11 at the Pathways World School, Gurgaon.
The tournament, in association with Pathways World School - Aravali Retreat, will see the participation of top Delhi/NCR schools.
"The aim of setting up this cricket academy was always to develop and promote talent at the grass root level. Through this tournament we aim to provide the budding cricketers, a unique platform to display their skills. I wish the teams all the very best and look forward to some great cricketing action," said Yuvraj, chairman, YSCE.
The tournament will be conducted in a league-cum-knockout format with six teams in the fray. The participating schools include Manav Rachna International School - Gurgaon, Amity International School - Gurgaon, Heritage School - Vasant Kunj, Modern School - Vasant Vihar, Pathways World School - Aravali and YSCE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why