`Born again’ Muamba may return to playing soccer in 2 yrs
London: Former Bolton Wanderers striker Fabrice Muamba has said he could return to playing soccer in two years.
The 24-year-old ex-Bolton star suffered a cardiac arrest while playing in an FA Cup tie at Tottenham in March. However, he said in an interview that he could play again “maybe in two years”.
“If I go for a check-up and my heart rhythm comes back to normality we’ll see if anyone wants to take me on,” a daily quoted Muamba, as saying.
Muamba had collapsed after suffering a cardiac arrest on March 17 during Tottenham`s FA Cup quarter-final tie at White Hart Lane, and his heart had stopped for 78 minutes before being restarted when he was taken to hospital.
“I really don’t know. It all depends on my heart rhythm. Just before the incident I felt kind of dizzy and couldn’t concentrate. My heart just stopped and I fell down,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical