`Verratti too expensive for Italian clubs`
Rome: Few Italian football clubs have the resources to buy Marco Verratti from Paris Saint-Germain, the player`s agent said.
"It would be very hard to see Marco back in Italy. Only a few clubs could buy him and even fewer could afford his wages," said his agent Donato Di Campli on Wednesday.
Verratti left Pescara for PSG in the summer after the French giants agreed to pay 12 million euros for him though he has only played Serie B football in his career. Although he`s only just begun his adventure in Ligue 1, the Italian international continues to be linked with a number of Serie A sides.
"It`s all just talk for now," Campli said. "The boy is at PSG, he wants to stay and is part of the project. His future in Paris is not tied to that of boss Carlo Ancelotti. Juventus, Milan, Roma and Napoli are all keen to sign the playmaker who also has admirers in Spain and England."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi