AIFF invites fresh tender notice for new I-League Clubs
New Delhi: All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Tuesday issued a fresh tender notice inviting bids for new clubs to be a part of the I-League.
The winning bidders will be granted the right to own and operate a new club, which will compete in I-League from 2013 onwards and have an opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in the AFC Club competitions.
All bidding parties need to fulfill the eligibility criteria (Club Licensing) and other requirements specified.
The invitation to the fresh tender will be available on working days between 10am and 5pm at AIFF Headquarters, Football House. The last date for submission is May 27 by 12 noon.
Bidders, who have submitted their bids as part of earlier bidding process, have an option of either collecting their existing bid and submit a fresh bid or to submit a consent letter for considering their existing bids. In either case, they are not required to purchase the fresh RFP Document.
The bids would then be evaluated by a Technical Evaluation Committee before the results are announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!