AIFF invites fresh tender notice for new I-League Clubs
New Delhi: All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Tuesday issued a fresh tender notice inviting bids for new clubs to be a part of the I-League.
The winning bidders will be granted the right to own and operate a new club, which will compete in I-League from 2013 onwards and have an opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in the AFC Club competitions.
All bidding parties need to fulfill the eligibility criteria (Club Licensing) and other requirements specified.
The invitation to the fresh tender will be available on working days between 10am and 5pm at AIFF Headquarters, Football House. The last date for submission is May 27 by 12 noon.
Bidders, who have submitted their bids as part of earlier bidding process, have an option of either collecting their existing bid and submit a fresh bid or to submit a consent letter for considering their existing bids. In either case, they are not required to purchase the fresh RFP Document.
The bids would then be evaluated by a Technical Evaluation Committee before the results are announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister