AIFF invites fresh tender notice for new I-League Clubs
New Delhi: All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Tuesday issued a fresh tender notice inviting bids for new clubs to be a part of the I-League.
The winning bidders will be granted the right to own and operate a new club, which will compete in I-League from 2013 onwards and have an opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in the AFC Club competitions.
All bidding parties need to fulfill the eligibility criteria (Club Licensing) and other requirements specified.
The invitation to the fresh tender will be available on working days between 10am and 5pm at AIFF Headquarters, Football House. The last date for submission is May 27 by 12 noon.
Bidders, who have submitted their bids as part of earlier bidding process, have an option of either collecting their existing bid and submit a fresh bid or to submit a consent letter for considering their existing bids. In either case, they are not required to purchase the fresh RFP Document.
The bids would then be evaluated by a Technical Evaluation Committee before the results are announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation