Air India blank Arrows 2-0
Kolkata: A double strike by Prakash Thorat helped Air India beat Pailan Arrows 2-0 in a 25th round I-League encounter at the Yuba Bharati Krinangan here on Saturday.
Thorat scored in the 44th and 67th minutes.
The win took Air India to 32 points from 25 matches while Arrows remained winless with nine points from their 22 games.
Thorat scored his first goal when he tapped in a cross from the right side just a minute before the half-time.
In the second half he scored his second and was also declared the the Man of the Match.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!