Ambrosini, Abbiati injured
Milan: AC Milan has confirmed that Massimo Ambrosini and Christian Abbiati have suffered injuries in an Italian Serie A match against Juventus.
The veteran duo both limped off during the 0-1 defeat Sunday to the Bianconeri and Milan club revealed on Monday that the pair will be sidelined, but it is unclear for how long.
"Milan can announce that during the game last night Massimo Ambrosini suffered a sprain to his right ankle," a statement read on their official website. "There is ligament involvement, but we cannot exclude any bone damage.
"Christian Abbiati, meanwhile, damaged his right calf. For both, a prognosis will be better defined after treatment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?