Ambrosini, Abbiati injured
Milan: AC Milan has confirmed that Massimo Ambrosini and Christian Abbiati have suffered injuries in an Italian Serie A match against Juventus.
The veteran duo both limped off during the 0-1 defeat Sunday to the Bianconeri and Milan club revealed on Monday that the pair will be sidelined, but it is unclear for how long.
"Milan can announce that during the game last night Massimo Ambrosini suffered a sprain to his right ankle," a statement read on their official website. "There is ligament involvement, but we cannot exclude any bone damage.
"Christian Abbiati, meanwhile, damaged his right calf. For both, a prognosis will be better defined after treatment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence hits Tamil Nadu; CM Panneerselvam tables bill in Assembly
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog