Ambrosini, Abbiati injured
Milan: AC Milan has confirmed that Massimo Ambrosini and Christian Abbiati have suffered injuries in an Italian Serie A match against Juventus.
The veteran duo both limped off during the 0-1 defeat Sunday to the Bianconeri and Milan club revealed on Monday that the pair will be sidelined, but it is unclear for how long.
"Milan can announce that during the game last night Massimo Ambrosini suffered a sprain to his right ankle," a statement read on their official website. "There is ligament involvement, but we cannot exclude any bone damage.
"Christian Abbiati, meanwhile, damaged his right calf. For both, a prognosis will be better defined after treatment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah