Argentina, Ecuador to clash in US friendly
New York: Lionel Messi`s Argentina will take on fellow World Cup qualifiers Ecuador and Bosnia-Herzegovina in friendly matches in the United States next month.
Argentina, who have pledged to bring their "strongest team" according to organizers, will take on Ecuador at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on November 15.
They`ll play Bosnia-Herzegovina -- who this week booked their first ever World Cup berth -- in St. Louis, Missouri, on November 18.
The matches are part of the Gillette International Soccer Series which also includes 2014 World Cup hosts Brazil taking on World Cup-bound Honduras on November 16 in Miami.
Promoters Relevant Sports said Friday that the Argentine Football Association confirmed it will be bringing "its strongest side," including such stars as Messi and Sergio Aguero.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video