Argentina, Ecuador to clash in US friendly
New York: Lionel Messi`s Argentina will take on fellow World Cup qualifiers Ecuador and Bosnia-Herzegovina in friendly matches in the United States next month.
Argentina, who have pledged to bring their "strongest team" according to organizers, will take on Ecuador at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on November 15.
They`ll play Bosnia-Herzegovina -- who this week booked their first ever World Cup berth -- in St. Louis, Missouri, on November 18.
The matches are part of the Gillette International Soccer Series which also includes 2014 World Cup hosts Brazil taking on World Cup-bound Honduras on November 16 in Miami.
Promoters Relevant Sports said Friday that the Argentine Football Association confirmed it will be bringing "its strongest side," including such stars as Messi and Sergio Aguero.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- DNA: Today in History | February 5, 2016
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...