Bayern to sign midfielder Rode from Frankfurt
Berlin: German Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich are set to sign midfielder Sebastian Rode from Eintracht Frankfurt in the summer.
Rode`s existing contract expires in the summer and the 23-year-old defensive midfielder could be on his way to joining the reigning champions, reports Xinhua.
Eintracht chairman Heribert Bruchhagen Thursday admitted the move from the club`s winter training camp in Abu Dhabi.
Rode is the second player to commit to joining Bayern in the summer, after Bayern confirmed the signing of Borussia Dortmund and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski on a pre-contract agreement last weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest