Brazil to face Chile in Toronto football friendly
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil will confront Chile for the second time this year in an international football friendly in Toronto Nov 19.
The duel at the Rogers Center was confirmed by the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) in a statement on its official website Friday.
It will be played three days after the Selecao meet Honduras at Sun Life Stadium in Miami.
The matches provide the last chance for Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari to experiment with his squad this year as the country prepares to host next year`s World Cup.
Chile held Brazil to a 2-2 at Belo Horizonte`s Mineirao World Cup stadium in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'