Chelsea`s Lucas Piazon to join Frankfurt on loan
Berlin: Chelsea`s Lucas Piazon has joined Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt for one year on loan.
The 20-year-old Brazilian, who has failed to make a breakthrough at Stamford Bridge, spent most of the time at other clubs on loan since his arrival in 2012, reports Xinhua.
"We are glad that we were able to reach an agreement, after long but fair negotiations, with Chelsea and Piazon, who will reinforce our squad for the upcoming season," Frankfurt`s sporting director Bruno Hubner told the club`s official homepage Thursday.
The midfielder inked a one-year loan contract with the "Eagles", yet both sides agreed to keep silence over further contract details.
Piazon spent the last season with the Dutch club Vitesse Arnheim where he scored 11 goals in 29 appearances.
Frankfurt completed the last season in 13th position of the Bundesliga standings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot