Corinthians could sign Pato
Milan: Newly crowned World Champions, Corinthians could sign Milan and Brazil football striker Alexandre Pato.
The 23-year-old Pato has fallen down the pecking order at the Italian club after a recurring knee problem and is reportedly considering a move to the Paulista giants, who won the Copa Libertaodres and the World Club Cup in 2012, reports Xinhua.
Pato burst onto the world football scene in 2007 with Brazilian club International.
After initial success in Italy his injury problems have made him an increasingly peripheral figure in the Milan squad and the time may be right to seek new pastures.
Milan`s initial asking price is around 15 million euros ($19.8 million).
The Italians are looking to free up space in their squad in an attempt to sign Ivorian powerhouse Didier Drogba in the January transfer window.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel