Corinthians could sign Pato
Milan: Newly crowned World Champions, Corinthians could sign Milan and Brazil football striker Alexandre Pato.
The 23-year-old Pato has fallen down the pecking order at the Italian club after a recurring knee problem and is reportedly considering a move to the Paulista giants, who won the Copa Libertaodres and the World Club Cup in 2012, reports Xinhua.
Pato burst onto the world football scene in 2007 with Brazilian club International.
After initial success in Italy his injury problems have made him an increasingly peripheral figure in the Milan squad and the time may be right to seek new pastures.
Milan`s initial asking price is around 15 million euros ($19.8 million).
The Italians are looking to free up space in their squad in an attempt to sign Ivorian powerhouse Didier Drogba in the January transfer window.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes