Dortmund lose again while Bayern set record
Germany: South Korea striker Son Heung-Min scored his first Bundesliga hat-trick in Bayer Leverkusen`s 5-3 win over Hamburg SV on Saturday while Borussia Dortmund lost 2-1 to VfL Wolfsburg in their second defeat in four days.
Leaders and defending champions Bayern Munich beat Augsburg 3-0 to set a Bundesliga record by completing their 37th match without defeat as they went further ahead at the top. Their last defeat was at Bayer Leverkusen in October last year.
Kevin-Prince Boateng scored twice to give Schalke 04 a 3-1 win over Werder Bremen and Adrian Ramos scored twice for Hertha Berlin in a 3-2 win at Hoffenheim after the hosts had recovered from two goals behind to draw level.
Bayern, who have 32 points from 12 games, moved four points clear of Dortmund who are now level on 28 points with Leverkusen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought