Dortmund lose again while Bayern set record
Germany: South Korea striker Son Heung-Min scored his first Bundesliga hat-trick in Bayer Leverkusen`s 5-3 win over Hamburg SV on Saturday while Borussia Dortmund lost 2-1 to VfL Wolfsburg in their second defeat in four days.
Leaders and defending champions Bayern Munich beat Augsburg 3-0 to set a Bundesliga record by completing their 37th match without defeat as they went further ahead at the top. Their last defeat was at Bayer Leverkusen in October last year.
Kevin-Prince Boateng scored twice to give Schalke 04 a 3-1 win over Werder Bremen and Adrian Ramos scored twice for Hertha Berlin in a 3-2 win at Hoffenheim after the hosts had recovered from two goals behind to draw level.
Bayern, who have 32 points from 12 games, moved four points clear of Dortmund who are now level on 28 points with Leverkusen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- LG X Screen: Smartphone that offers more than just two screens
- Bomb explodes at Brussels criminology institute, no casualties
- Four youths arrested in Mewat murder-rape, loot case
- Quake of magnitude 7.4 strikes northwest of Ascension Island: USGS