English striker Rohan Ricketts signs for Dempo SC
Panaji: English striker Rohan Ricketts has been signed for the I-League Champion, Dempo SC for the 2012-13 season.
Ricketts, who made his Arsenal debut against Manchester United in the League Cup at the age of 18, is all set to show his skills in the upcoming football season and take Dempo to the next level.
The striker recently gave a promising performance by netting twice in an eight-a-side match during his first session with the Panjim city-based club at the University ground, Taleigao.
Ricketts played for Tottenham before moving to Canada, Hungary, Moldova, Germany, Republic of Ireland, and now India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak