Esteghlal beats Al-Hilal in AFC Champions League
Tehran: Iran`s Esteghlal beat Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia 2-1 in Group D of the 2013 AFC Champions League.
In the match held at Riyadh Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium on Wednesday, two goals by the visitors in the final 10 minutes helped them come from behind and sneak past the hosts.
After three rounds of matches, Esteghlal moved to the top of Group D with seven points, one ahead of Al-Ain and four in front of Al-Hilal.
Esteghlal and Al-Hilal will meet again in the return match at Tehran`s Azadi Stadium next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he's `scared` of retirement
- BJP appoints Laxman Gilua as new Jharkhand party chief
- No more secret! Newspaper says it uncovered KFC`s secret recipe
- Delhi: Driver held for creating girls' fake social media profiles
- Eng vs Pak, 1st ODI: Azhar Ali leads from front as England restrict Pakistan for 260/6