Esteghlal beats Al-Hilal in AFC Champions League
Tehran: Iran`s Esteghlal beat Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia 2-1 in Group D of the 2013 AFC Champions League.
In the match held at Riyadh Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium on Wednesday, two goals by the visitors in the final 10 minutes helped them come from behind and sneak past the hosts.
After three rounds of matches, Esteghlal moved to the top of Group D with seven points, one ahead of Al-Ain and four in front of Al-Hilal.
Esteghlal and Al-Hilal will meet again in the return match at Tehran`s Azadi Stadium next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations