Lviv: It`s do or die for Paulo Bento`s side on Wednesday as they prepare to face a Danish outfit, sitting pretty atop Group B courtesy of their shock maiden victory over Netherlands.
Denmark coach Morten Olsen has no fresh injury concerns ahead of Wednesday`s Euro 2012 clash with Portugal in Lviv, with the 62-year-old likely to name the same starting XI that beat Netherlands 1-0 on Saturday to get the ball rolling in Group A.
Meanwhile for Portugal, striker Hugo Almeida has recovered from a bout of flu and could replace Helder Postiga in attack after the latter`s largely ineffectual display in the 1-0 defeat to Germany, while winger Ricardo Quaresma has been passed fit after overcoming a leg muscle strain.
• Denmark have won seven of their last nine matches, including the 2-1 qualifying win over Portugal in October last year.
• The Danes finished as group winners when pitted against Portugal in both Euro 2012 and 2010 World Cup qualifying.
• Denmark have won three of the last five meetings between the two sides - all over the past five years.
• Simon Poulsen and William Kvist received yellow cards against Netherlands and are a booking away from suspension.
• Portugal are yet to register a victory in 2012, having won just once in their last seven games, with only one goal scored in their last four.
• The 2004 finalists will meet Denmark for the 13th time, with their record in previous encounters reading W7 D2 L3.
• Nani (pictured right) has scored three times in four outings against Denmark.
• Fabio Coentrao and Helder Postiga will incur a ban with their next bookings.