Medvedev greets Russian football team
Moscow: Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev Saturday congratulated his country`s national football team on its victory over the Czech Republic in Group A at Euro 2012.
"The picture quality isn`t that good, but the score sure is. What a start!" Medvedev wrote in his Twitter microblog posting a link to a picture of a smiling Roman Pavlyuchenko.
Russia beat the Czech Republic 4-1 Friday. The team will play Poland June 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!