Medvedev greets Russian football team
Moscow: Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev Saturday congratulated his country`s national football team on its victory over the Czech Republic in Group A at Euro 2012.
"The picture quality isn`t that good, but the score sure is. What a start!" Medvedev wrote in his Twitter microblog posting a link to a picture of a smiling Roman Pavlyuchenko.
Russia beat the Czech Republic 4-1 Friday. The team will play Poland June 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday