Fabregas says Real `foolish` if bids 100 mln pounds for Bale
London: Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has said that Real Madrid would be `foolish` to bid 100 million pounds for Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale.
Although the Spanish giants have admitted that they could go as high as that amount to land Bale, however, Fabregas has said that spending 100 million pounds on the Spurs winger would be foolish as he thinks that it is improbable for any club to spend such an amount of money on any player.
According to Fabregas, even though Bale is a great player, it is yet to be seen if he can perform in Madrid on the probability that he is signed.
Meawhile, the former Arsenal player is still vowing to stay at Barcelona and admitted that he has not received any offers to return to England, even though he has been linked with a move to Manchester United.
Dismissing talks of a clash of egos with teammate Lionel Messi , Fabregas said that the egos are very controlled, adding that despite winning the Ballon d`Or four times and being the best player of all time, Messi does not have the arrogance generally found during such situations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city