Fabregas says Real `foolish` if bids 100 mln pounds for Bale
London: Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has said that Real Madrid would be `foolish` to bid 100 million pounds for Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale.
Although the Spanish giants have admitted that they could go as high as that amount to land Bale, however, Fabregas has said that spending 100 million pounds on the Spurs winger would be foolish as he thinks that it is improbable for any club to spend such an amount of money on any player.
According to Fabregas, even though Bale is a great player, it is yet to be seen if he can perform in Madrid on the probability that he is signed.
Meawhile, the former Arsenal player is still vowing to stay at Barcelona and admitted that he has not received any offers to return to England, even though he has been linked with a move to Manchester United.
Dismissing talks of a clash of egos with teammate Lionel Messi , Fabregas said that the egos are very controlled, adding that despite winning the Ballon d`Or four times and being the best player of all time, Messi does not have the arrogance generally found during such situations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!