Galliani hints at Milan move for Tevez
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has hinted at a move for want-away Manchester City attacker Carlos Tevez this summer.
The Argentina international is keen to leave the Premier League runners-up ahead of the 2013-14 campaign and has caught the attention of clubs such as Liverpool, Monaco and Juventus.
However, Galliani is confident the 29-year-old would not leave City for Juve and thinks Tevez would even accept a pay cut to join Milan.
"Tevez would not betray me by going to Juventus," the Rossoneri director told reporters.
"I like him because he`s a `bad guy`. He would accept a big pay-cut to come to us."
Tevez`s current deal with City is due to expire in June 2014 and an offer in the region of €8-10 million could be enough to lure him away from the Premier League side.
Milan were already close to signing the flamboyant attacker in the summer of 2012, but the deal eventually fell through for unknown reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One trillion species on Earth and we know nothing
- US didn't trust Pakistan, so conducted Osama raid alone: Former CIA director Leon Panetta
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 to be declared soon
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 open sale today; no need for registration
- United Arab Emirates may build a mountain to increase rainfall!