Galliani hints at Milan move for Tevez
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has hinted at a move for want-away Manchester City attacker Carlos Tevez this summer.
The Argentina international is keen to leave the Premier League runners-up ahead of the 2013-14 campaign and has caught the attention of clubs such as Liverpool, Monaco and Juventus.
However, Galliani is confident the 29-year-old would not leave City for Juve and thinks Tevez would even accept a pay cut to join Milan.
"Tevez would not betray me by going to Juventus," the Rossoneri director told reporters.
"I like him because he`s a `bad guy`. He would accept a big pay-cut to come to us."
Tevez`s current deal with City is due to expire in June 2014 and an offer in the region of €8-10 million could be enough to lure him away from the Premier League side.
Milan were already close to signing the flamboyant attacker in the summer of 2012, but the deal eventually fell through for unknown reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Now, WhatsApp to share your phone number with Facebook
- SHOCKING: Man performing stunt on high tension wire at Mumbai's Mira road station – Watch
- Bank of Baroda's total business takes Rs 90,000-crore hit in 2015-16
- Rupee rebounds 6 paise to 67.05 vs USD
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Thisara Perera penalised, Mitchell Starc reprimanded for ICC code of conduct breaches