Galliani hints at Milan move for Tevez
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has hinted at a move for want-away Manchester City attacker Carlos Tevez this summer.
The Argentina international is keen to leave the Premier League runners-up ahead of the 2013-14 campaign and has caught the attention of clubs such as Liverpool, Monaco and Juventus.
However, Galliani is confident the 29-year-old would not leave City for Juve and thinks Tevez would even accept a pay cut to join Milan.
"Tevez would not betray me by going to Juventus," the Rossoneri director told reporters.
"I like him because he`s a `bad guy`. He would accept a big pay-cut to come to us."
Tevez`s current deal with City is due to expire in June 2014 and an offer in the region of €8-10 million could be enough to lure him away from the Premier League side.
Milan were already close to signing the flamboyant attacker in the summer of 2012, but the deal eventually fell through for unknown reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?