Galliani hints at Milan move for Tevez
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has hinted at a move for want-away Manchester City attacker Carlos Tevez this summer.
The Argentina international is keen to leave the Premier League runners-up ahead of the 2013-14 campaign and has caught the attention of clubs such as Liverpool, Monaco and Juventus.
However, Galliani is confident the 29-year-old would not leave City for Juve and thinks Tevez would even accept a pay cut to join Milan.
"Tevez would not betray me by going to Juventus," the Rossoneri director told reporters.
"I like him because he`s a `bad guy`. He would accept a big pay-cut to come to us."
Tevez`s current deal with City is due to expire in June 2014 and an offer in the region of €8-10 million could be enough to lure him away from the Premier League side.
Milan were already close to signing the flamboyant attacker in the summer of 2012, but the deal eventually fell through for unknown reasons.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview