Guidolin threatens to quit Udinese
Rome: Udinese head coach Francesco Guidolin has threatened to resign after his side`s 0-2 defeat to Torino in an Italian Serie A match at home.
Udinese have lost three of their last four games at the Stadio Friuli, and Guidolin Sunday offered to leave if he is to blame for the team`s poor run, reports Xinhua.
"If I realise that I am the problem, then I am prepared to walk away. I have done it before in my career and am entirely ready to do so again, if needed," he said.
"I care about Udinese too much, so I suffer too much for this team. Perhaps I transmit some of that suffering to the team and they subconsciously absorb it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert