Guidolin threatens to quit Udinese
Rome: Udinese head coach Francesco Guidolin has threatened to resign after his side`s 0-2 defeat to Torino in an Italian Serie A match at home.
Udinese have lost three of their last four games at the Stadio Friuli, and Guidolin Sunday offered to leave if he is to blame for the team`s poor run, reports Xinhua.
"If I realise that I am the problem, then I am prepared to walk away. I have done it before in my career and am entirely ready to do so again, if needed," he said.
"I care about Udinese too much, so I suffer too much for this team. Perhaps I transmit some of that suffering to the team and they subconsciously absorb it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress