If I were an Argentine I`d be worried: Julio Cesar
Rosario: Julio Cesar, the goalkeeper of the Brazilian national team, is confident that his team can claim a positive result against arch-rivals Argentina on Saturday.
"If I were an Argentine player, I`d be preoccupied of Brazil," said Julio Cesar. But the Inter Milan goalkeeper also explained that he "respects" Argentina.
During the press conference ahead of the World Cup qualifier, Julio Cesar said "Messi is a player from another planet."
Meanwhile, Elano affirmed that "there are no favourites" coming into the contest, that will be staged at the Gigante de Arroyito stadium in Rosario.
"There are no favourites for this match, both teams have great players and inside of the field we will be eleven against eleven. We will play away from home and Argentina will have the advantage of the fans, but we can`t think about this but try to overcome it."
The Galatasaray midfielder expressed his delight for having the opportunity to take part in such a crucial match.
He added, "I`m happy to be able to play in this game, I think it will be a great game. We know the quality of the Argentine players, they are dangerous but we have to play and worry about ourselves."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday