If I were an Argentine I`d be worried: Julio Cesar
Rosario: Julio Cesar, the goalkeeper of the Brazilian national team, is confident that his team can claim a positive result against arch-rivals Argentina on Saturday.
"If I were an Argentine player, I`d be preoccupied of Brazil," said Julio Cesar. But the Inter Milan goalkeeper also explained that he "respects" Argentina.
During the press conference ahead of the World Cup qualifier, Julio Cesar said "Messi is a player from another planet."
Meanwhile, Elano affirmed that "there are no favourites" coming into the contest, that will be staged at the Gigante de Arroyito stadium in Rosario.
"There are no favourites for this match, both teams have great players and inside of the field we will be eleven against eleven. We will play away from home and Argentina will have the advantage of the fans, but we can`t think about this but try to overcome it."
The Galatasaray midfielder expressed his delight for having the opportunity to take part in such a crucial match.
He added, "I`m happy to be able to play in this game, I think it will be a great game. We know the quality of the Argentine players, they are dangerous but we have to play and worry about ourselves."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India