India to play football friendly against Oman on Feb 23
New Delhi: Indian football team will play an international friendly match against Oman on February 23 as part of their preparation for the forthcoming AFC Challenge Cup in Kathmandu.
The Indian squad for the match to be played in Muscat will be announced later.
The AFC Challenge Cup will be held in Kathmandu from March 8 to 19. The winner of the tournament will qualify for the 2015 Asian Cup to be held in Australia.
Oman are presently ranked 90th in the FIFA rankings while India are at 158th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey